Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mosaic Bible is available today


I just received my copy of a new Bible of which I was a contributor called Mosaic. And I love how it turned out.

This Bible combines some elements that I have not seen in any other Bible.

v Beautiful artwork from the 3rd to 21st centuries from every continent across the globe.
v
Moving and thought-provoking writings, poems and prayers from the 1st to 21st centuries from every continent and branch of the Church around the world. This includes a meditation that I wrote for the season of Pentecost on the topic of creativity called "Old Things New."

v
Both artwork and writings follow the Church calendar throughout the year starting with Advent (Sunday, November 29, 2009).

v
And there is space provided for you to record your own thoughts and meditations.

It is available as of TODAY (September 22, 2009) at amazon and we are trying to bump up the amazon ranking by asking people to buy TODAY (at only $20!).

And NO, I do not make a dime from this project. I am simply letting you know about it because I think you will love it and that it will enhance your spiritual journey.

The back cover sleeve of the Bible reads "On our own, we are little more than bits of stone and glass... TOGETHER we are the body of Christ." This Bible taps us into the great body of writers throughout the history of our faith to challenge and encourage us.