Thursday, January 07, 2010

January- time to look forward

Happy new year readers of my blog. I have been on hiatus for a few weeks with the holidays. But here I go...

Living in the north I do not enjoy the weather in January. However, I do love the optimism that can come with the month.

I just ran into a friend of mine who had a horrible year in 2009 and he couldn't be happier that January is here. I asked him why he was doing so well and he told me that it was because he spent time writing his objectives for the new year and he feels that there are things that are within his control to work on and that gives him hope. The things he can't control, he is turning over to God and that too has given him hope.

So that is what I am working on, writing down my objectives for the year, the month and yes, even the week. Pray, read, write, reflect, try, reflect and rewrite those objectives this year. You will be glad that you did.

If there is ONE objective to start with this year... WRITE OUT THOSE OBJECTIVES!