Thursday, July 24, 2008

Christianity Today


I got a chance to tour the Christianity Today International corporate office yesterday. It's a VERY understated building. On my tour, there was one small area that I loved. It was the editors "wing". There was editor-in-chief David Neff, Ted Olsen, Tim Morgan and Mark Moring. Here were the guys I have been reading and often times quoting in one sitting.


One particularly fun part was seeing John Wilson's office. John is the editor at Books and Culture. And his reviews are very important in the Christian world and beyond. So I kind of wondered what his office would be like. I wasn't disappointed as you can see above. It was a mountain of books with a small space for John to write. You could feel the books in the room. It was the "cave of literature."


Thanks for the tour.